1. Each paper must be at
least 5 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages
(from Page 8) will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
4. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
5. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
6. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to register online, whihc is quick and easy. (Click)
7. Please upload the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③payment proof to the system to finish the registration. After the conference secretary review all the documents you uploaded, a confirmation email for your registration will be sent to you from the conference secretary.
ICLM hopes everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however,
ICLMknows extenuating circumstances do occur.The
ICLM cancellation and Refund Policies are as follows:
If the participants request
cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the
following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
4. If in the event ICLMmust be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances,
ICLMwill refund the full cost of registration. However ICLMdoes not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants' activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.